Layout Reassembly

Today I reassembled the layout. It is now (almost) back to the way it was. The module connections that I designed really made it easy to put the layout back together. I can now start working on scenery.


The corner module is cantilevered out from the town module. The bolt connections are quite strong as they are m providing most of the support for the corner module.


Everything is back to normal on the layout. I ran a train to test that everything worked and, fortunately, everything worked fine. Next project is to shape the wall side of the cut on the countryside module.

Comments

  1. You weren't away for very long.

    Why the rebuild?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not quite sure. I wasn't particularly happy with the layout the way it was, so decided to disassemble part of it. However, I decided that it was better of the way it was, so I rebuilt it. Fortunately I hadn't done anything with the actual pieces of the layout, so it went back together fairly easily.

      Delete

Post a Comment