Rusty Oil Barrels

This evening, I built and weathered some oil barrels. The oil barrels were plastic parts that came in two halves. I found them in my scrapbox, so I am not sure what manufacturer made them. They originally came in what, to my eye, was an unrealistic, plasticy, blue. I painted them brown, red , and black, and then drybrushed them with brown, black, and light grey paint.  I think they turned out fairly well. I will probably add one or two of them to my section house scene and save the rest for later projects.


The barrels in their original, molded plastic color.


After painting, but before weathering.


After weathering.


Another view of the finished barrels.




Comments

  1. I want to share a testimony on how mr benjamin helped me with loan of 2,000,000.00 USD to finance my marijuana farm project , I'm very grateful and i promised to share this legit funding company to anyone looking for way to expand his or her business project.the company is funding company. Anyone seeking for finance support should contact them on lfdsloans@outlook.com Mr Benjamin is also on whatsapp +1-989-394-3740 to make things easy for any applicant. 

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment