Benchwork Overview

As I wrote earlier, I constructed benchwork over the weekend with the help of my father. Nothing special about the benchwork-just typical wood frame open grid. The benchwork is completely flat, and it is built in three modules. On module is five feet long and one foot wide, and another is six feet long and 18-30 inches wide. These modules both have legs. The third module is a corner module, roughly three by three feet in size. This module is supported by the other two modules and has one leg to support the rear corner. I will add a staging module at the end of the five by one foot module later.

Here are some pictures of the completed modules.
A side view of the completed five by one foot module. It forms one end of the layout. 

A view of the same module, only this time from one corner.

A view of the corner module. The rear leg supports the rear corner. The ends of the module are supported by the other two modules. I will write more about this later.

The other module was constructed before the two I wrote about here. However, it was built in the same way as the other two.

Comments