Stream Banks Started

This evening, I started work on carving and shaping the stream banks of Bird Brook. I only carved roughly a quarter of the banks, but it gives a good idea of how the entire stream will look like when I finish carving.y regular foam board carving knife was used
 I based the topography of the stream banks based on Google street view photos of the area.
An overall view of the stream location before I started carving the banks of the stream.

An overview of the carved section of the stream.

A view of the carved stream banks from the stream bed, looking towards where the railroad bridge will eventually be located.

Looking at the bank from normal ground level.

Looking from the opposite bank. I think that it is showing the beginnings of a believable stream. Hopefully, I will be able to work more on this over the weekend.

Comments