Wordless Wednesdays

As it is now September and school has started, I no longer have as much time available for model railroading related activities, including this blog. With a large part of my time now taken up by school and homework, I have been unable to add as much to the blog as I would like. I have been able to work on a structure model that is coming along nicely, namely, the house that I breifly described in the last post.

All this has caused me to look for a new way to keep posting fairly frequent. In order to accomplish this, I have decided to start posting a series of posts called Wordless Wednedays. The idea for this type of post originally came from George Dutka and his excellent White River Division  blog. These posts will occur every Wednesday and will be, as the title suggests, wordless. They will contain one or more pictures, which should usually be related to my lauout or any ongoing model railroad related projects. These posts will not substitute for regular posts, rather, they will just be extra posts.

I previously attempted to start a series of wordless wednesdays on this blog when I first started, but that never really worked. Hence, for the sake of sequential numbering, I will start the next post as wordless wednesday #1, even though such a post already exists pn this blog.

Comments