CP Rail in Northern Maine - At Night


CP Rail alco S2 #7020 takes a local through northern Maine in the late 1970s.


A late running local freight enters a small town in Northern Maine.


The local passes the old, beaten up, station.

I photographed all these scenes on my new layout that depicts CP Rail in northern Maine. I took the photos with the room lights turned off and the flash on my phone on. I rather like the effect, despite the plain pink foam board everywhere. I will post about my new layout very soon.


Comments

  1. Hi Sam,
    How seasonal - that pink foam looks like snow!
    I like your MONON box car too - why not in northern Maine.
    Rick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rick,
    I agree that the pink foam looks like snow - a neat, if unintentional, effect.
    -Sam

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment